Comment on page
This page outlines how to use the Elite Phoebe features, if you have the Elite Degen Membership.
Elite Consortium Channels:
After receiving your Elite Degen role, you will gain access to several Elite-Only consortium channels:
- Elite-Hall is similar to Degen-Hall, a place for only Elites to discuss coins, trading, features, feedback, etc.
- Elite Bot Commands is the same thing as normal bot commands, but again only viewable by other elites
- Ticket For Council will allow you to open a high-priority ticket for us council to review directly
- The Elite Alerts category houses any elite-specific alerts, which right now includes the Elite-Observer; Elite Observer is the same as the normal observer, but gets alerts 1 minute faster than non-elites. In the future the category will include new Elite-Only alerts too.
Elite Guilds are private channels within the Consortium that Elites can have made for themselves (or to share with other Elite members of their choice) where they can privately use bot commands, monitor/track wallets, and use any other Elite tools we introduce to guilds without the rest of the Consortium having visibility (like in the public bot commands channel) To have your guild made, simply Open a Ticket once you have your Elite role, and we will make it for you. From there you will gain access to two fully private channels, one for alerts/tools/commands, and another for discussions etc. If you want to share your guild with another Elite Degen, you can simply mention it to us when you ask for it to be created - or ask us to add the user later at any point!
Elite Phoebe Configuration: Configuring Phoebe as an Elite is exactly the same process as configuring normal Phoebe, except you will use the Wallet-Elite channel to generate/import your wallet, and will use Phoebe-Elite to configure your wallet and setup Phoebe. This will give you access to the Elite-Only Phoebe features described below.
Phoebe Mimic: Input wallet(s) that you would like to auto copy their transactions. Settings are configurable to use default amounts of eth, copy their eth, toggle sale mimic, toggle dca mimic, etc. Disclaimer - Be careful what wallets you mimic. It's easy to lose money. Also watch out in case they're also copied by other people. You could end up getting in late if several people are following the same wallet.
To setup Mimic, navigate to the "phoebe-elite" channel in our Discord. Go to setup -> Mimic Setup, click the dropdown and "Add Mimic Target" and input the wallet you would like to follow. Save that and click "back to mimic setup". Select the target from the dropdown menu to get the rest of the configurable settings like in the below screenshot:
- "Enable Multiple Buys" - DCA setting. If enabled, it will mimic when the target wallet adds to their position. Disabled, and it will not mimic subsequent buys after the first
- "Enable Variable Buy" - Disabled and mimic will use your default Phoebe purchase amount. Enabling this and setting a % will mimic the amount of eth mimic'd wallets use to purchase. eg. 100% will ape the same amount in eth terms as the wallet you track. 50% will ape half their size, etc.
- "Enable Sell" - when enabled, will also mimic when wallets sell. Disabled and it will not auto sell.
- "Enable Variable Sell" - Just like variable buy in its function, but for the sale side. Can adjust what % you want to sell with the mimic'd wallet
Multiwallets: Configure Phoebe to be used with multiple wallets, allowing you to ape the same coin across many wallets, just as easy as with only one.
Configuring multi-wallet setup for Phoebe is quick and easy. For now, users must generate extra wallets manually through mm, load them with eth, and provide the private key to Phoebe.
When your wallets are made/loaded with eth, head to phoebe-quickswap channel, then navigate to 'setup'
click 'add extra wallets' -> select the dropdown and 'add extra wallet' -> input the private key for your extra wallet and you're done! Add more wallets the same way if you would like. Wallets can be managed from this menu as well.
If you have any questions, please ping @apa1995 in the support channel of our discord.